Community

mark-herschberg-innovabuzz-565

Mark Herschberg, Maximizing the Impact of Your Content – Innova.Buzz 565

Mark Herschberg, creator of the Brain Bump app chats with me about how his Brain Bump app is beneficial for both content creators and consumers, as it helps to build brands for creators and keep key information top of mind for consumers; how content producers can benefit from the ability to access content on demand, allowing them to create content that is evergreen, meaning it is always relevant and will never become outdated; and why repurposing knowledge for context is a great way to make sure that the content is more valuable to the target audience.

Enelin-Toneva-InnovaBuzz-564

Enelin Toneva, Working from Anywhere and Building Remote Teams – Innova.Buzz 564

Enelin Toneva, CEO and Founder of Digitarial Agency talks to me about the benefits of remote work, building a strong culture in remote teams and the importance of exploring new cultures and ideas to foster innovation and success.

Irina-Poddubnaia-InnovaBuzz-563

Irina Poddubnaia, Unlocking the Power of Customer Journeys – Innova.Buzz 563

Irina Poddubnaia, the founder and CEO of TrackMage, speaks to me about how to focus on getting extra sales from existing customers, rather than just chasing new customers; how to provide an amazing customer experience throughout the entire customer journey and when is the best time to ask for a review.

Barbara-Doran-InnovaBuzz-562

Dr. Barbara Doran, Reawakening your Creative Spark – Innova.Buzz 562

Dr. Barbara Doran, a creativity consultant from Sydney, Australia shares how she applies creativity and innovation to global challenges. We discussed how creativity and art are not the same thing, and how creativity is actually an intrinsic trait of being alive. Lastly, we discussed how to awaken the creative spark inside and tap into our creativity by using all our senses.

Tyler-Foley-InnovaBuzz-561

Tyler Foley, Reframing Public Speaking: Embrace Your Expertise and Inspire Your Audience – Innova.Buzz 561

Tyler Foley, speaker and author of The Power to Speak Naked, joins me on the [Innova.Buzz](http://Innova.Buzz) Podcast to share inspiring tips on how to embrace public speaking and use it to spread your message. We discuss the importance of reframing our approach to public speaking to focus on what we can give the audience rather than worrying about how we will be perceived; how the audience is on our side, as they are there to learn from us, and they are expecting us to do well; identifying stories we can use to tell and how to tell them in an engaging way. Listen to the podcast to find out more about Tyler’s journey and the power of speaking naked.

Beate-Chelette-InnovaBuzz-560

Beate Chelette, Frameworks for Client Transformation, Growth and Success – Innova.Buzz 560

Beate Chelette, the Growth Architect, talks to me about the cadence of growing, building and scaling a business, starting with a foundation and structure which gives you freedom; identifying a clear customer journey with multiple touch points that can provide smaller products for different customers; and pitching to podcast hosts in a way that provides value and makes it easy for them.

Brandon-Leibowitz-InnovaBuzz-559

Brandon Leibowitz, Improve Your SEO Ranking with Quality Backlinks – Innova.Buzz 559

Brandon Leibowitz, SEO Optimizers, talks to me about why backlinks are important to your search engine ranking and how quality is more important than quantity; the best way to organically generate backlinks is to publish articles in relevant, high quality publications; and social media posts have little impact on SEO rankings, but are important to build trust with your target audience.

Richard-Medcalf-InnovaBuzz-558

Richard Medcalf, Making Time for Strategy – InnovaBuzz 558

Richard Medcalf, Xquadrant, talks to me about identifying the shift we can make in our mindset to multiply our impact; how strategic time is the key indicator of our success and how to make time for strategic thinking; and creating breakthroughs via creativity.

Brent-Freeman-InnovaBuzz-557

Brent Freeman, Finding Joy in Business and Life – InnovaBuzz 557

Brent Freeman, Founder & President of Stealth Venture Labs and serial entrepreneur, talks about finding joy in business and life on the InnovaBuzz podcast. Hear Brent’s advice on slowing down, building white space into your day, and investing in joy. Listen to the podcast to find out more!