Tatiana LaBello, Discovering Your Superpower and Taking Action – InnovaBuzz 556
Tatiana LaBello, LaBello Enterprises
Our guest in this episode is Tatiana LaBello, CEO of LaBello LifeStyle, a lifestyle company dedicated to empower and educate others to “inner” work, creating a life by design while creating a mind, attitude and body transformation. Tatiana’s passion is helping women step into their calling with clarity, confidence and courage. Tatiana has been an entrepreneur and built multiple businesses for over 30 years. As a world-renowned fitness expert, she has dedicated her life to personal growth and development and sharing her expertise, knowledge, and insight to others. She is an author of a how to book, “Step-by-Step Guide to Fitness Competition Success” and recently released her second book called “Break Through”.
In our conversation Tatiana talked to me about
- Overcoming comparison which is the killer of your calling;
- Transforming our self-talk to shape our reality;
- Recognizing our uniqueness and utilizing our talents and gifts – our superpower.
Elle Ballard in episode 534 introduced us to Tatiana.
Listen to the PodcastOften, we take for granted what we are really good at, because it comes so easy. Yet that is our superpower, which is hugely valuable to others. We all have unique gifts and talents that only we can use. @tatianalabello on #InnovaBuzz… Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Tatiana LaBello, LaBello LifeStyle
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- The power of belief and a supportive network cannot be underestimated.
- A powerful question: “What lights you up?”
- Often, we take for granted what we are really good at, because it comes so easy. Yet that is our superpower, which is hugely valuable to others. We all have unique gifts and talents that only we can use.
- Reframe your pain and struggles to become a purpose. It’s a gift and a gateway to your purpose.
- The world needs more hope, more inspiration, more tools on overcoming.
- Comparison can keep us stuck – it is the killer of our calling. Draw inspiration from other people’s journeys, yet do not compare.
- If we receive feedback with confidence and humility, we will recognize opportunities to improve and grow.
- To change our world, we have to change our mindset. Start by becoming aware of your self-talk and change any self-limiting conversations.
- The only competition that matters is the one with yourself – continuously improve, develop and grow.
- Your inner mentality is a reflection of your external reality.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Tatiana’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- 1 thing to be more innovative – Think outside the box and tap inside – be curious and cultivate different ideas and thoughts.
- Best thing for new ideas – Masterminds – like minded communities.
- Favourite tool for innovation – An accountability partner, reviewing 3 gratitudes and 3 power goals each day. Focus on the power of 3.
- Keep project/client on track – Keep track of your power 3 goals and review regularly. Reflect on what worked and what didn’t, then re-align.
- Differentiate – Be a person of integrity, excellence, add value and truly care about other people.
Select one thought, one concept, one idea from the conversation today and implement that into your routine or your business. Take action.
You can reach out and thank Tatiana through her website.
- Website – Labello Lifestyle
- Website – Tatiana Labello
- Free 60 Minute One on One Vision Strategy Session
- Twitter – @tatianalabello
- Instagram– @tatianalabello
- Break Through Featuring Tatiana LaBello: Powerful Stories from Global Authorities that are Guaranteed to Equip Anyone for Real Life Breakthroughs, Tatiana LaBello
Cool Things About Tatiana
- She was a world champion baton twirler at the age of just 9 years.
- She is a former professional cheerleader for the NFL Denver Broncos, NBA Houston Rockets and the USFL Houston Gamblers.
- She has hosted infomercials, her own fitness show on ESPN and acted in commercials and films.
If you’d like a peek behind the curtain, of this show, go to innovabiz.co/flywheel – there you’ll be able to get your very own Digital Token which will give you membership of the Flywheel Nation Community, where you’ll have direct access to our amazing podcast guests, as well as a short audio program that walks you through the entire InnovaBuzz Podcasting Process. We have minted just 30 copies of this digital token so get in quick before they’re snapped up!