Rita Roushdy, A Healthy Money Mindset: Abundance on Demand – InnovaBuzz 526
Rita Roushdy, Money Mindset Expert
Our guest in this episode is Rita Roushdy, an international award winning money mindset expert and business coach who works with high level women in business, specialising in uncovering unconscious limiting beliefs and supporting them in becoming a powerful magnet for wealth in all areas of their lives.
In our conversation Rita talked to me about
- Being aware of our environment and our feelings in response – owning those feelings
- How we can upgrade our self-worth
- Our financial thermostat
Lynn Howard in episode 467 introduced us to Rita.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the Podcast
Show Notes from this episode with Rita Roushdy, Money Mindset Expert
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- Achieving your goals and dreams is effortless if you are in complete alignment in all aspects of your life.
- A healthy money mindset starts with self awareness of our feelings to triggers in the environment and taking responsibility for what we can control.
- Our attitude to money is a manifestation of many things going on in our life.
- Accepting the feelings and fears is the first step in releasing those feelings and gaining a sense of relief. What we feel, we can release.
- Breathwork is a valuable means to change our state from a flight or fight feeling to a more relaxed feeling.
- There is a direct correlation between safety and money. We think financial security gives us a feeling of greater safety. Feeling safe from within is paramount to having financial security.
- Low self-worth is a pandemic!
- Everyone has a financial thermostat – set to how much money they make a year and how they feel about money and what they spend their money on.
- If you continue to work on changing the result, you’ll get the same result. But if you change things at the root, then the result will change with that.
- Money is an energetic exchange of value.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Rita’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- #1 thing to be more innovative – Change your belief that you are more creative and innovative.
- Best thing for new ideas – Take more risks and be willing to make mistakes.
- Favourite tool for innovation – My heart and intuition – tap into that with breathwork.
- Keep project/client on track – Guide them to identify what’s in the way of being consistent and getting in the flow.
- Differentiate – Stop comparing yourself to others. Own your individualism. Being yourself and having success can co-exist!
Consider what limiting beliefs you have that are holding you back – work on those. You might need someone to help.
You can reach out and thank Rita through her website or book a free Manifestation Call with her here.
Rita suggested we have a conversation with business coach, Ana Patricia Bourgeois on a future InnovaBuzz Podcast episode.
- Website – Abundance on Demand
- Twitter – @ritaroushdy
- Instagram – @abundance_on_demand
- Free Manifestation Call with Rita – Book here
Cool Things About Rita
- Rita is an NLP practitioner, EFT Expert and Matrix Re-imprinting Therapist and Practitioner.
- Rita previously worked in the fashion industry.