InnovaBuzz Episode #73 – A Website Doesn't Bring Business: Relationship Information Marketing Does
Relationship Information Marketing leads to business
When we meet someone new at a networking event, do we immediately SELL to them and expect to get business? Unlikely! Usually, the best we can achieve, is to engage that new acquaintance, get their interest and have follow up meetings that will lead to some sort of business relationship established and may then lead to business as a result of that. Why then do we expect things to by-pass the building a relationship step online? Jürgen explores this question on this episode of the InnovaBuzz podcast.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the PodcastBuilding a relationship online = providing exceptionally useful information for your target audience #InnovaBuzz Podcast Click To Tweet
Key points and take-aways from this episode on Information Marketing:
- Facebook 9 Lives – providing exceptional content related to what we are working on with fabulous businesses joining us on our Thailand business retreat. The focus has been on the Five Key Factors to creating an exceptional business. Check them out here
- Your website can be compared to a first meeting with someone new at a networking event. Before that leads to business, you need to build a relationship with your visitors.
- Building a relationship online is about providing exceptionally useful information, to help your visitors.
- A blog is the best way to keep providing up to date and useful information to your target audience. If you have a negative perception of “blog”, then call it something else.
- Consistent information updates are critical – show up and keep providing exceptional value.
- Five Success Principles – Know Your Outcome, Take Massive Action, Sensory Acuity, Behavioural Flexibility, Physiology and Psycology of Excellence.
- Here is our Your Best Year Yet Business Retreat, where we work with business owners in a luxury resort, to help them design an awesome year for their business in 2017-18.
In the next podcasts, we’ll explore the idea of Information Marketing online in a lot more depth. Check back soon!