Part 3: The Magic 500 Milestone – InnovaBuzz 500
Part 3: The Magic 500 Milestone
We’re still celebrating the magic 500 milestone for the InnovaBuzz Podcast!
In this very special three-part anniversary episode, I’m joined by a panel of previous guests for a fascinating conversation, that could lead in any direction.
Listen to the podcast to learn more.
Listen to the Podcast
Show Notes from this special anniversary episode
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- We all have the intrinsic quality to be creative.
- Creativity requires nurturing. You have to be deliberate and intentional about it. Put it at the heart of your conversations and the work that you do.
- Don’t get caught up in the conundrum of perfectionism. Stop editing too much. Just do it and don’t worry about it. Allow yourself to be in the process rather than worry too much about the outcome.
- We each have the capacity to create an abundant and sustainable lifestyle. We can make time for our family and friends, and enjoy life to the fullest whilst also focusing on our work and doing things that are highly impactful to the people we serve.
- Realise what’s important in life and don’t worry too much about other things.
- The best way to live your life is by experiencing as many people as possible and creating memories together.
- Everything starts with a conversation. Conversations are the building blocks of all commerce, connections, and collaboration. Conversations bring people together to make meaningful relationships that last a lifetime.
- Knowledge commerce will surpass e-commerce someday.
- It’s not that you don’t have enough leads, You’re just not having enough conversations. You will forget a lead but you will never a forget a conversation that you had with someone. That conversation will remain in your mind forever.
- The compounding rate of conversations is huge!
- Marketing brings your creativity to work.
- Conversations make marketing more human.
- It’s not just about creating a baseline. It’s really about trying to achieve those summits that you want in your life so that you can enjoy the view at the same time.
- Storytelling is the most effective way to market.
- No one can duplicate your essence. Putting that out there into your marketing is what makes content creation, book writing, and having conversations easy.
- Inject play with wherever you can and with whomever you work and engage with.
- Building creative habits all starts with noticing, listening, and paying attention.
- Your customer’s story is just as important as your own story when you’re trying to market something.
- Be deliberate and intentional about noticing and listening. Put yourself into a place where you can really feel, hear, and understand what other people are feeling, and then think about how you can deliver on your promise.
- Creativity doesn’t just blossom. It’s not a magical thing that simply happens. You have to put in the work in order to be creative.
- “When inspiration strikes, you want it to find you working.” – Picasso
- The best way to be creative is by talking to people. Conversations have the power to change your life. They gives you the opportunity to ask anybody questions and in doing so, everything will open up from there!
- There’s so much more to life than just making money. Making money is essential, but there are so many other things that make up a fulfilling existence.
- A conversation is the prescription for all the things that we need right now at this exact moment.
- Be open and curious enough for what you desire most in this world, because there is an opportunity everywhere.
- Being creative, reflective, and being in action are all important elements of being a professional.
- Noticing is a crucial to creativity.
- Give yourself permission to broaden your skill.
- We are multi-layered human beings. We are complex creatures with lots of different interests and needs. Integrating ourselves with others is a much more useful way to navigate life than confining our own interests.
- You can’t do it all by yourself. Know what’s you’re desired state and identify the people who can help you achieve it.
- You can’t delegate until you document.
- InnovaBuzz 259 – Cathryn Lloyd
- InnovaBuzz 486 – Cathryn Lloyd
- InnovaBuzz 450 – Wade Galt
- InnovaBuzz 451 – Cat Stancik
- InnovaBuzz 483 – Tom Ruwitch
- Innovabuzz 306 – Maxine Cunningham
- Twitter – @Innovabiz