Online Reputation and Wheel Worms?
In this episode, I reflect on a visit to the Innovabiz Manila office and some changes – change is a constant! I also recount the story of the “wheel worms” and a restaurant visit…… and explain why protecting your brand and your online reputation is so important.
We introduce a tool to help with managing your online reputation.
Bon Voyage to Mavis, who emigrates to the USA – she appeared with me on Episode 71. Welcome to the Innovabiz team, Althea.
Listen to the podcast to find out more about the wheel worms and the tool.
Show Notes from this episode about Online Reputation and Wheel Worms
Key points and take-aways from this episode include:
- Your online reputation is a key part of your brand and deserves your attention.
- Your ideal customer will be searching for your service online. The more reviews you have, the higher your business will appear in the mobile search and the higher your rating is, the higher you’ll appear in that search.
- Daniel Priestly in Oversubscribed summarized it well:
People talk. Prior to social media, a dissatisfied customer told 11 people according to research. Today a dissatisfied customer might have 1,000 friends on Facebook, several hundred Twitter followers and their negative review of your business could become indexed on Google and haunt you for years.
Conversely, if people see your business as remarkable for positive reasons, all of these factors begin working in your favour. If people love what you do, they can tell thousands of people.
- Aim to get online reviews from every one of your clients or customers. The best time to get reviews, is immediately after they’ve experienced your service, when the delight is maximum and the memory is fresh. Make it easy for your clients to leave you reviews and rate your business.
- With a system to automatically request your customers review your business, you will not only transform your Search Engine Rankings, but you’ll also transform your business. Let your customers do your marketing for you!
- We introduce our ReputationHUB system (link below):
- Confidently ask for reviews from all customers knowing that your online reputation will reflect your exceptional business and service
- Send positive reviews directly to Google, Facebook or other online systems
- Filter out negative reviews, so you can deal with them in private
- Build a strong marketing platform based on your online reputation
- ReputationHUB System
- Reputation Management for Restaurants – A Must for Your Marketing
- Removing Bad Reviews on Google
Confidently ask for reviews from all customers knowing that your online reputation will reflect your exceptional business and service. @innovabiz on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Listen to the Podcast
Subscribe to the InnovaBuzz Podcast:
TRANSFORMATIONAL MARKETING MAP FOR BUSINESS COACHES
The Transformational Marketing Journey for Business Coaches guides you through a comprehensive 12 step process explaining each step in detail and showing you a systematic way to grow your coaching business.