Community

Seven Web Secrets7

Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales – Secret 7

Seven Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales Secret #7 – Get Better Read the previous website design secret – Get Action Most websites don’t work, i.e. don’t contribute sales to your business.  In this series of seven blog posts – Seven Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales, you will learn how…

innovabuzz-podcast-lisa-wells

InnovaBuzz Episode #48 – Lisa Wells

Lisa Wells : Virtual Assistant Trainer In this episode number 48,  Lisa Wells talks to us about systems, processes, leverage through online training and her virtual assistant training business.  Listen to the podcast to find out more. Listen to the Podcast Your business is a baby, you have to give it so much attention at first.…

Seven Web Secrets6

Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales – Secret 6

Seven Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales Secret #6 – Get Action Read the previous website design secret – Get Trusted Most websites don’t work, i.e. don’t contribute sales to your business.  In this series of seven blog posts – Seven Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales, you will learn how…

innovabuzz-podcast-petermoriarty

InnovaBuzz Episode #47 – Peter Moriarty: itGenius

Peter Moriarty: itGenius In this episode number 47, Peter Moriarty talks to us about cloud computing and how it is transforming the IT industry as well as enabling small business to be more effective, efficient and agile.  Listen to the podcast to find out more. Listen to the Podcast if you want to compete with the…

Seven Web Secrets5

Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales – Secret 5

Seven Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales Secret #5 – Get Trusted Read the previous website design secret – Get Leads Most websites don’t work, i.e. don’t contribute sales to your business.  In this series of seven blog posts – Seven Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales, you will learn how…

InnovaBuzz Podcast-JonathanLui

InnovaBuzz Episode #46 – Jonathan Lui: Airtasker

Jonathan Lui: Airtasker In this episode number 46 of the InnovaBuzz podcast, Jonathan Lui, one of the founders of Airtasker, speaks about the challenges of a new startup, disruptive business models and the importance of customer feedback.  Listen to the podcast to find out more. Listen to the Podcast speak to customers as often as…

Seven Web Secrets4

Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales – Secret 4

Seven Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales Secret #4 – Get Leads Read the previous website design secret – Get Attention Most websites don’t work, i.e. don’t contribute sales to your business.  In this series of seven blog posts – Seven Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales, you will learn how…

InnovaBuzz Podcast - Chris Marr

InnovaBuzz Episode #45 – Chris Marr: Content Marketing Academy

Chris Marr: Content Marketing Academy In this episode number 45 of the InnovaBuzz podcast, Chris Marr of the Content Marketing Academy gives us his philosophy around content marketing – educating your audience and constantly learning as well.  Key is to be consistently present and always delivering value as well as building a community.  Listen to the…

Seven Web Secrets3

Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales – Secret 3

Seven Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales Secret #3 – Get Attention Read the previous website design secret – Get Found Most websites don’t work, i.e. don’t contribute sales to your business.  In this series of seven blog posts – Seven Website Design Secrets to Get You More Sales, you will learn how…