Community

InnovaBuzz Podcast 62

InnovaBuzz Episode #62 – Taking Massive Action

Taking Massive Action In today’s episode, Jürgen talks about taking massive action – one of the Five Success Principles from NLP.  He lists 3 examples, walking through a marketing campaign, step by step; asking the questions “if you know you can’t fail, what would you do?”; and finally alerting to a challenge to be revealed…

InnovaBuzz Podcast-DianeKinney

InnovaBuzz Episode #61 – Diane Kinney of The Versatility Group

Diane Kinney of The Versatility Group In this episode, my guest is Diane Kinney of the Versatility Group and also co-author with Carrie Dils, of the book “Real World Freelancing: The No Bullsh*t Survival Guide”.    We talked about a range of topics from goal focused solution engineering, as Diane called it, to value adding…

InnovaBuzz Podcast 60

InnovaBuzz Episode #60 – You've inherited 60 Million Dollars or Being Number One on Google

On Being Number One on Google In this episode, Jürgen talks about how unsolicited emails that promise to get you to number one on Google are the same as unsolicited emails that promise you a multi-million dollar inheritance!  There is no ” magic-bullet”, but there are best practices.  Listen to the podcast and read the post to…

InnovaBuzz Podcast-JanetteValentino_tn

InnovaBuzz Episode #59 – Janette Valentino – Graveyard Innovation

Janette Valentino – Graveyard Innovation In this episode, my guest is Janette Valentino – Graveyard Innovation and also from Valentino Coaching.  Janette tells us of the importance of getting clear about your “idea” – what is it that you connect with, inspires you and helps you serve others.  We also talk about the importance of…

InnovaBuzz Podcast (58)_tn

InnovaBuzz Episode #58 – Automation Framework, Process and Really Saving Time

An Automation Framework, Process and Really Saving Time In this episode, Jürgen talks about automation, goal setting and planning and really saving time.  He outlines our Automation Framework for you and also lists some typical tasks that can be automated.  We also have a couple of awesome tools that we share with you. Listen to the…

InnovaBuzz Podcast Carrie Dils

InnovaBuzz Episode #57 – Carrie Dils – Officehours.FM

Carrie Dils: Officehours.FM In this episode, my guest is Carrie Dils of the Officehours.fm podcast, and a well known contributor to the WordPress community. We talk about moving your business away from trading time for money, gaining leverage and taking the knowledge you have and making products, courses and even a book from that. Listen to the…

InnovaBuzz Podcast 56

InnovaBuzz Episode #56 – Playing a Bigger Game

Playing a Bigger Game In this episode, Jürgen talks about transformation- Playing a Bigger Game. We also share a tip to improve your Systems and Processes documentation, together with the tool Clarify. Listen to the podcast to find out the details. Listen to the Podcast Links Clarify Books Michael E. Gerber: Beyond the E-Myth Full…

innovabuzz-podcast-allegra-sinclair

InnovaBuzz Episode #55 – Allegra Sinclair

Allegra Sinclair: The Allegrativity Podcast In this episode, my guest is Allegra Sinclair of the Allegrativity Powercast. Allegra shares with us her passion to help women become more self-confident. She also shares tips to have a positive relationship with business clients and how to balance personal and business lives. With her vibrant personality, she encourages us…

Michael E Gerber Beyond E-Myth

InnovaBuzz Episode #54 – Michael E Gerber: Beyond E-Myth

Michael E Gerber: Beyond E-Myth In this episode, my guest is Michael E Gerber, the author of the E-Myth series of books.  Michael shares with us his passion about Beyond E-Myth. Michael’s Mantra is “Every life a legacy, every small business a school.”; he points out that an entrepreneur is a creator, who is here…