Victoria Rader, Consistent Actions for Our Desired Outcome – InnovaBuzz 554
Victoria Rader, YU2SHINE
Our guest in this episode is Victoria Rader, Possibility Coach and founder of YU2SHINE. Her journey of coaching others to be successful led her to realization of the importance of subconscious programming and energy work. She received her Ph. D. in Metaphysical Studies and mastered various energy modalities and combined spiritual practices with practical applications that have been helping her clients and students to live a life of true freedom and fulfillment. She is a four times best-selling author, with her most recent book Prosper mE: the 35 Universal Laws to Make Money Work for You and founder of Free mE EFT, Quantum Freedom, and creator of Empower-mE and Master-mE apps.
In our conversation Victoria talked to me about
- The law of Kaizen Way – how tiny steps and increments done consistently, lead to huge results;
- Shifting our mindset from things happening TO us to happening FOR us, then to happening THROUGH us, which is true empowerment;
- Focusing on our golden clients.
Listen to the PodcastWe have no control over outcomes, we DO have control over intent and effort. @vicarader on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Victoria Rader, YU2SHINE
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- We all have a unique message to share that we can share with the world to add value.
- We have no control over outcomes, we DO have control over intent and effort.
- Pay attention to the questions you continually ask, because those questions influence your unconscious mind.
- Things are happening TO you AND they are happening FOR you. Focus on the latter to reclaim power. True empowerment is reaching the point of life happening THROUGH you.
- We can have healthy, respectful discussions without requiring agreement. Suppressing healthy friction costs energy unnecessarily.
- Focus on your golden clients. Pour into them and earn the right for them to refer you. Really appreciate them.
- When we are always shopping for discounts, then we shouldn’t be surprised that our clients are always asking for discounts. We reap what we sow!
- Notice what you notice, because that is what you create.
- The law of Kaizen Way – tiny steps and increments done consistently, lead to huge results.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Victoria’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- 1 thing to be more innovative – Implement the inspiration your receive.
- Best thing for new ideas – Give birth to an idea and be detached from the ideas. Listen to clients.
- Favourite tool for innovation – Read spiritual texts and ask the question: “What is one small step I can take today to test this idea?”
- Keep project/client on track – Stay on track yourself. Be the leader and inspire them to follow you.
- Differentiate – Be you, and know who you are.
Victoria suggests a four-question framework to help focus on what outcome you want the most in life.
Before you go to sleep, visualize the feeling of having achieved the desired outcome. This is because your subconscious mind will replay the last thought for up to four hours, helping to create neural pathways that support your visualization. When you wake up, ask yourself what action you can take to pursue this outcome. Then take action!
You can reach out and thank Victoria through Instagram or her website.
Victoria suggested we have a conversation with Consciousness Coach, Stacie Shifflet on a future InnovaBuzz Podcast episode.
- Prosper mE: The 35 Universal Laws to Make Money Work for You, Victoria Rader
- Miracle mE: My Journal of Daily Miracles, Victoria Rader
- Manifest mE: My Manifesting Journal, Victoria Rader
- Until You Shine: Answering Six Universal Questions As To Why You Matter, Victoria Rader
- Until You Win, Victoria Rader
- Ignite Your Wisdom, Victoria Rader
Cool Things About Victoria
- Victoria was born in Ukraine, in the former USSR, and despite the regime’s restrictions on leaving the country, she found a way to see over 40 countries and migrate to the USA.
- She became one of the top 1% of real estate agents in the United States during the market crash of 2009.
- At the same time she home-schooled her two children.
If you’d like a peek behind the curtain, of this show, go to innovabiz.co/flywheel – there you’ll be able to get your very own Digital Token which will give you membership of the Flywheel Nation Community, where you’ll have direct access to our amazing podcast guests, as well as a short audio program that walks you through the entire InnovaBuzz Podcasting Process. We have minted just 30 copies of this digital token so get in quick before they’re snapped up!