Patricia Lohan, How to Optimise Your Business and Life the Feng Shui Way – InnovaBuzz 358
Patricia Lohan, Feng Shui and Business Success Mentor
In this episode, I’m really excited to have as my guest, Patricia Lohan, the creator of Feng Shui Mastery and Author of The Happy Home: A Guide To Creating A Happy, Healthy, Wealthy Life. Patricia is a Feng Shui expert, a healer, and a passionate female entrepreneur who has shaped her dream life living in Bali with her husband.
Patricia has a gift at making Feng Shui simple and easy to understand and implement. She has helped thousands of people across the globe embrace Feng Shui and create lasting changes in their homes, lives, and businesses. She has seen firsthand the power of the mind, surroundings, and inner healing, clearing and aligning everything so it works holistically. She also hosts the Live Your Dream Awake Podcast.
In our discussion, Patricia talked to me about:
- Finding your passion through a journey of self-awareness
- Creating a positive environment in business
- Turning live training programs to online programs
Natasha Vorompiova in episode 311 introduced us to Patricia.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the PodcastHaving an environment that supports you energetically for health and wealth will also support you in your business. @LohanPatricia on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Patricia Lohan, Feng Shui and Business Success Mentor
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- Feng Shui is like acupuncture for your home.
- Feng Shui is an ancient technique that is used to bring your home into balance for health and wealth.
- Having an environment that energetically supports you for health and wealth will also support you in your business.
- A home is not just a house. It is a space where you spend time in.
- Many companies across the globe use Feng Shui for productivity, profitability, and growth to create a positive environment not just for their employees but also for their customers.
- Feng Shui is a phenomenal tool that you can use to really create a space that will enhance your life.
- You can be doing all the hard work promoting and marketing your business, but if there is an energy block in your environment, it is going to stop the flow.
- Our physical environment reflects our own personal energy.
- Make your workspace a priority. Setting up your desk and office is something that you cannot take for granted.
- Organise your desk. The more stuff you have on your desk, the less space you have to create, and the less space you have in your mind.
- A desk that is nice and steady symbolises stability and strength.
- Get in a position where you have the wall behind you and where you can see the door. Have boundaries in your workspace.
- Make sure that your workspace is aligned with where you are going. Remove all things that can distract you from what you are meant to be doing in that space.
- Think about how you can make your workspace feel inspiring.
- Take action. Putting recommendations in action is what gets the results.
- The success of your business is all about making sure that your clients implement your recommendations.
- Feng Shui is not just about energising your home. It is also creating an environment that helps support you to lift your fullest potential and realise your dreams and ambitions.
- Live your dreams awake. Know what you want and go for it!
- Feng Shui looks at all the different aspects of life. It looks at your wealth, health, career, fame and reputation. Each part of your home represents a part of your life and business.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Patricia’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- #1 thing to be more innovative – Step outside of your normal world. Open your eyes to different things.
- Best thing for new ideas – Stepping away from the computer and just really allowing the ideas to unfold.
- Favourite tool for innovation – My angel cards, oracle cards, and tarot cards – they keep me connected to spirit and source.
- Keep project/client on track – Hire a project manager. Stay in your lane.
- Differentiate – Just be YOU. You are differentiated just by owning yourself and not trying to compare yourself to other people. Honor your strengths and use those to grow your business.
To Be a Leader
Take action. Action is not in the word traction for no reason. Tie those loose ends and allow yourself to have that space to innovate.
You can reach out and thank Patricia through her website.
Patricia suggested we have a conversation with professional coach, instigator of joy and the host of the Find Your Awesome podcast, Kelsey Abbott. So Kelsey, keep an eye on your inbox for an invitation from us to the InnovaBuzz podcast, courtesy of Patricia Lohan.
- Website – Patricia Lohan
- Podcast – Live Your Dreams Awake
- Twitter – @LohanPatricia
Cool Things About Patricia
- She wrote her first book about Feng Shui at age 16.
- She’s the creator of the seven-week program, The Soulmate Attraction Formula.
- She studied Classical Feng Shui at the International School of Feng Shui.