Kobi Leizerovich, Personalised Customer Experiences with Ai – InnovaBuzz 536
Kobi Leizerovich, Namogoo
Our guest in this episode is Kobi Leizerovich, the Director of Partnerships APAC, at Namogoo, the world’s first Digital Journey Continuity platform, serving over 1,000 e-commerce brands like Dollar Shave Club, Eddie Bauer, and Asics to boost conversion rates and revenue through ‘Customer Hijacking Prevention’ and ‘Intent-Based Promotion’ tools. Kobi works alongside some of Namogoo’s largest customers and partners across Asia and Pacific markets, and is an experienced sales specialist, with an extensive background in sales processes and customer management on a variety of platforms.
In our conversation Kobi talked to me about
- Using machine learning to understand customer purchase intention;
- Increasing revenue with intent based promotions personalised to each customer;
- Meeting each customer on their unique journey.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the PodcastPotential shoppers can be categorised into low purchase intent, impulse shoppers and high purchase intent. Each should be approached differently as their journeys are different. Kobi Leizerovich on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Kobi Leizerovich, Namogoo
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- A partnership model can help you scale your business quickly, particularly across multiple geographies.
- Like customers, every partner is on their own customer journey and has their own unique skills, capabilities and infrastructure.
- Namogoo is the world’s first Digital Journey Continuity platform, that boosts conversion rates and revenue through ‘Customer Hijacking Prevention’ and ‘Intent-Based Promotion’ tools.
- Potential shoppers can be categorised into low purchase intent, impulse shoppers and high purchase intent. Each should be approached differently as their journeys are different.
- Namogoo uses machine learning to predict the intent of each shopper and decide on the unique personalised offer that will be presented to each customer.
- Purchasing intent for each person varies according to the day of the week. Sometimes it’s worth having different offers on different days.
- Building and maintaining trust between the seller (selling website) and potential buyer is critical. That’s particularly important to remember when offering promotions or discounts.
- Understanding purchasing intent and making personalised offers can help in keeping inventories low and avoiding the need for “clearance” sales.
- Namagoo is an application of artificial intelligence and machine learning that provides customer-centric, personalised experiences unique to each individual customer.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Kobi’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- #1 thing to be more innovative – Be open minded and listen to a lot of approaches and opinions. Go to conferences, listen to podcasts. Explore new solutions. Always be learning.
- Best thing for new ideas – Understand the gaps and try different approaches after brainstorming with people I trust.
- Favourite tool for innovation – The people I work with.
- Keep project/client on track – Be really engaged with the customer – high quality engagements. Aim for partnership relationships rather than vendor-customer.
- Differentiate – Find out how you can change the rules of the game – what can you do differently to get a better outcome for your customers.
How can you personalise the experience for every customer, based on their unique customer journey? Learn what you can about customers and their experience and provide them with unique offers, specifically matching what they are looking for.
You can reach out and thank Kobi through the Namagoo website and read about many case studies there.
Kobi suggested we have a conversation with Tal Rotman of Namagoo on a future InnovaBuzz Podcast episode.
Cool Things About Kobi
- Kobi has a degree in Political Science (International Relations) from The Open University of Israel.
- Kobi is an experienced cybersecurity trainer and has delivered thousands of training sessions to enterprise security teams and military cyber experts.
If you’d like a peek behind the curtain, of this show, go to innovabiz.co/flywheel – there you’ll be able to get our very own Digital Token which will give you membership of the Flywheel Nation Community, where you’ll have direct access to our amazing podcast guests, as well as a short audio program that walks you through the entire InnovaBuzz Podcasting Process. We have minted just 30 copies of this digital token so get in quick before they’re snapped up!