Farzad Rashidi, Earning Backlinks through Partnerships – InnovaBuzz 530
Farzad Rashidi, Respona
Our guest in this episode is Farzad Rashidi, the lead innovator at Respona, the all-in-one digital PR and link-building software that combines personalization with productivity. He also runs the marketing efforts at Visme, where he helped the company gain over 12 million active users and pass 2M monthly organic traffic.
In our conversation Farzad talked to me about
- Building backlinks through partnerships and adding value
- Using technology to personalize outreach and begin relationships
- How to earn PR mentions in publications
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the PodcastThe “human marketing” way to build backlinks, is to begin by building relationships with others, then partnering with them in a way that everyone wins. @The_Farzad on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Farzad Rashidi, Respona
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- It’s important to have content on your website with the keywords that people are searching for. It also needs to be in front of the audience who needs your offer.
- Organically building backlinks is important to improving that article’s ranking in the Search Engines.
- What really moves the needle are natural links from relevant publications in your space.
- The “human marketing” way to build backlinks, is to begin by building relationships with others, then partnering with them in a way that everyone wins.
- Podcast outreach is one such strategy – in fact that’s how Farzad connected with me (and as a result, achieves the backlinks listed below in the Links section!
- Reaching out to journalists who are looking for content in specific areas is another way to add value to an audience and earn backlinks.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Farzad’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- #1 thing to be more innovative – Relax and unwind!
- Best thing for new ideas – Talking things through with my team.
- Favourite tool for innovation – Ahrefs Blog, Backlinko Newsletter, Visme Marketing e-Book.
- Keep project/client on track – Make your product or experience so intuitive that it’s easy to stay on track.
- Differentiate – Be authentic.
Pick one action from the Respona Outreach Strategy Hub and send one email today using one of the strategies.
You can reach out and thank Farzad through LinkedIn.
Farzad suggested we have a conversation with Payman Taei, founder of Visme on a future InnovaBuzz Podcast episode.
- Website – Respona
- Outreach Strategy Hub by Respona
- Twitter – @The_Farzad
- HARO – Help a Reporter Out
- Ahrefs Blog
- Backlinko Newsletter
- Marketing Strategies Visme used to bootstrap to 4 Million Users
- Sparktoro by Rand Fishkin
Cool Things About Farzad
- Farzad was the first marketing hire at Visme.
- He is a recipient of a World Silver Medal, Issued by 43rd International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva, Switzerland in Apr 2015.
- He holds a patent for The Compeer Police Intelligent System.
If you’d like a peek behind the curtain, into how we put together this show, go to innovabiz.co/flywheel where you can access a free gift my team and I made for you – a short audio program that walks you through the entire InnovaBuzz Flywheel. We want to give you everything you need to transform YOUR marketing and podcast into a human-centred, relationship focused growth engine.