Amit Lakhwani, How to Stand Out in Social Media Marketing – InnovaBuzz 531
Amit Lakhwani, AppuSocial
Our guest in this episode is Amit Lakhwani, co-founder and managing director of Global Vision Technology, a marketing company focused on driving growth through core principles of innovation. Amit is also co-founder of AppuSocial, a social media scheduler for authentic engagement. AppuSocial can save 10+ hours of time for any Small Business Owner or Social Media Manager
In our conversation Amit talked to me about
- Best practice tips for social media marketing
- How to stand out by early adoption of new features
- Ways to improve engagement on your social media posts
Without further ado, then, let’s fly into the Hive and get the Buzz from Amit Lakhwani.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the PodcastEngagement is critical in social media – the audience needs to know that you care about them. @amit_2006 on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Amit Lakhwani, AppuSocial
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- Using automation in social media posting can help identify the ideal time and the ideal places to post for any audience.
- Engagement is critical in social media – the audience needs to know that you care about them.
- Ai social media posting tools can be used to identify the target audience and track the responses that audience members have to your posts.
- Appu Social is a tool that allows you to manage all your social media accounts from one single dashboard.
- Being an early adopter of new features within the social media platforms makes you stand out and increases your influence.
- Proper use of hashtags is best practice for social media. Use keywords your ideal audience would be searching.
- Have a clear call to action on each social media post to improve engagement with your audience.
- Focus on one social media platform first, to clarify the ideal audience and get engagement, then expand to other platforms afterwards.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Amit’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- #1 thing to be more innovative – Adopt new social media features early, as there is less competition then and you can differentiate yourself.
- Best thing for new ideas – Listen to a lot of podcasts.
- Favourite tool for innovation – Google search.
- Keep project/client on track – Project management tools and breaking down into tasks every day.
- Differentiate – Focus your creative ideas on your strengths. Develop and make them stronger.
Be more creative on social media. Consider posting your best tools and tips; what’s currently happening in your field; what your customers’ concerns are. Be consistent with your posting.
You can reach out and thank Amit through LinkedIn or Twitter.
Cool Things About Amit
- Amit likes to play games on Xbox.
- Amit is a high-performance driving instructor.
If you’d like a peek behind the curtain, into how we put together this show, go to innovabiz.co/flywheel where you can access a free gift my team and I made for you – a short audio program that walks you through the entire InnovaBuzz Flywheel. We want to give you everything you need to transform YOUR marketing and podcast into a human-centred, relationship focused growth engine.