Elizabeth Pampalone, How to Achieve Success and Freedom Through Absolute Marketing – InnovaBuzz 395
Elizabeth Pampalone, Absolute Marketing
In this episode, I’m really excited to have as my guest, Elizabeth Pampalone, an International Speaker, Successful Entrepreneur, and Expert Marketer with over 20 years of experience. Her innovative approach helps overwhelmed business owners and burnt-out nonprofit directors to achieve success and freedom through the power of Absolute Marketing™.
In our discussion, Elizabeth talked to me about:
- The importance of getting your systems and processes documented on “paper”
- The power of focus
- Her system for developing a year’s worth of marketing in a day
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the PodcastDo one thing each day. When you let your brain focus on one thing at a time, it can pick up things and make better decisions more quickly. – Elizabeth Pampalone on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Elizabeth Pampalone of Absolute Marketing
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- A brand is the foundation of absolute marketing.
- Absolute Marketing is about getting things done. It’s progress over perfection.
- Your work fills whatever time you give it. Set appropriate deadlines for the things you are trying to build.
- Trust the person you are working with and their expertise, and trust yourself too, in making a decision that, even if it’s not one that you would have made if you have 5 days to think about it, it is what you needed to make so you can move forward.
- Do one thing each day. When you let your brain focus on one thing at a time, it can pick up things and make better decisions more quickly.
- It doesn’t matter if you are just a small business or a brick-and-mortar shop. You have to build your brand at a high-level regardless of who you are serving.
- Focus on the things that you are good at and outsource the things you are not good at. Spending a lot of time learning the things you are not good at is not always the best use of your time.
- Time is precious. It’s the only non-renewable resource we have.
- People look for value rather than who can do it for the least amount of money. They’d rather go for someone who can do a good enough job than have something redone because it’s not right.
- You already have lots of content. You just have to repurpose them.
- It’s all connected. Take the string of your content and connect all the dots together. Make sure that all of your content is connected and that they all lead to the ultimate purpose.
- Simplicity is key!
- Focus on evergreen content. Think about what you can put together upfront that you could be posting all year.
- Educate your audience. You can share things that people already know, but remember that new people come all the time, and you need to repeat the same type of information for them.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Elizabeth’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- #1 thing to be more innovative – Looking at things from a totally different angle.
- Best thing for new ideas – Really looking at what clients are telling you they need and want. Utilise those and push them against what the industry is doing. Try something crazy.
- Favourite tool for innovation – Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Keep project/client on track – Isolate them. Get them out of their comfort zone. Have an agenda for what you need to accomplish in a day and aim to have at least 60% of it done.
- Differentiate – Come up with your own workflow or process, brand it, and then name it. Take parts of different processes that you know will work and put them together in your own unique process. It is your process and not your end-product that will differentiate you.
To Be a Leader
Everything is temporary. Even the good things are temporary. Remember to enjoy them and be present with them. Be ready for change and be willing to enjoy what you have now, whilst it’s there.
You can reach out and thank Elizabeth through her website.
Elizabeth suggested we have a conversation with speaker and activist, Dave Pellowe. So Dave, keep an eye on your inbox for an invitation from us to the InnovaBuzz podcast, courtesy of Elizabeth Pampalone.
Cool things about Elizabeth
- She used to teach ballroom dance.
- She carries her business cards in a Tiffany box.
- She volunteers to teach for SCORE and SBDC.