Brandon Leibowitz, Improve Your SEO Ranking with Quality Backlinks – Innova.Buzz 559
Brandon Leibowitz, SEO Optimizers
Our guest in this episode is Brandon Leibowitz, who runs and operates SEO Optimizers, a digital marketing company that focuses on helping small and medium-sized businesses get more online traffic, which in turn converts into clients and sales.
In our conversation Brandon talked to me about
- Why backlinks are important to your search engine ranking and how quality is more important than quantity;
- The best way to organically generate backlinks is to publish articles in relevant, high quality publications;
- Social media posts have little impact on SEO rankings, but are important to build trust with your target audience.
Listen to the PodcastThe more websites talk about you the higher you rank in search engines and the more trust people have in you. @brandonleibs on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Brandon Leibowitz, SEO Optimizers
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- Search Engine Optimization is about getting a high ranking in Google or other search engines so that people see your content and click through to the origin content.
- The more websites talk about you the higher you rank in search engines and the more trust people have in you.
- Quality of the backlinks to your website is more important than quantity. They have to be relevant and have high authority.
- The best way to organically generate backlinks is publish articles in relevant publications.
- The best way to get articles published in relevant publications is to reach out to them and offer something of value. Build a relationship!
- Consistency is important – you need to keep building backlinks. Aim for natural growth.
- Social media posts have little impact on SEO ranking. However social media is important to build trust with your target market.
- Testimonials and reviews in an easy place to find are important to build trust.
- User experience is a key part of Search Engine Optimization, because people landing on your website is just the first step; having people take the desired action is the outcome.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Brandon’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- 1 thing to be more innovative – Be open to new ideas and try things out. Don’t be afraid to fail.
- Best thing for new ideas – Brainstorming with other people. Also, keyword research.
- Favourite resource – Google Search
- Keep project/client on track – Keep it simple. I use a sheet of paper and write down what’s important for today.
- Differentiate – Find what’s niche about you – get a mentor to help identify that.
Check out your competitors’ backlinks, identify the quality ones and take action to systematically build quality backlinks.
You can reach out and thank Brandon through the SEO Optimizers website.
Brandon suggested we have a conversation with Matt Diggity of Diggity Marketing on a future InnovaBuzz Podcast episode.
- Website – SEO Optimizers
- Complimentary SEO Masterclass
- Twitter – @brandonleibs
- Instagram – @leibowitzbrandon
Cool Things About Brandon
- Brandon is an avid traveler and has visited over 30 countries.
- He also enjoys playing the guitar and is a big fan of classic rock music.
If you’d like a peek behind the curtain, of this show, go to innovabiz.co/flywheel – there you’ll be able to get your very own Digital Token which will give you membership of the Flywheel Nation Community, where you’ll have direct access to our amazing podcast guests, as well as a short audio program that walks you through the entire InnovaBuzz Podcasting Process. We have minted just 30 copies of this digital token so get in quick before they’re snapped up!