Anna Tsui, Shadow Magic – InnovaBuzz 210
Anna Tsui, Shadow Magic
In this episode, I’m really excited to have as my guest, Anna Tsui, a life and business coach who specializes in helping business owners intuitively connect with their ideal clients, harness their inner genius and create high-value programs. This creates deeper relationships, higher conversion rates, more intimate marketing, easier sales conversations and also a dramatic increase in repeat business. She is a serial, international entrepreneur, writer, and speaker and is the founder of The Intuitive Business School. She’s the author of Shadow Magic: Turn Your Fear Into Fuel and Create a Prosperous Coaching Business.
In our discussion, Anna talked to me about:
- Integrating your blocks – the things that hold you back, recognise and embrace them, as a powerful way to harness that energy
- How you need help to build really deep self-awareness
- Connecting with your intuition in a way that fuels your innovation and brings out your unique gifts and contributions
Steve August on episode 197 introduced us to Anna.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the PodcastYou need to make a lot of changes deep inside for you to be able to hold space and hold the energy of your ideal client and ideal business. @MsAnnaTsui on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Anna Tsui, author of Shadow Magic
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- The shadow is part ego. It’s the deeper part of our personality that we don’t want to deal with.
- Everyone has their own mix of shadows. It is really important to do some deeper work into seeing what is showing up for you as you grow your business because most of your clients are feeling the same way and that leads you to really know them and connect with them in a deeper way.
- Ego is part of our growth. It is part of our power.
- The shadow is really fuel for you. When you can take the shadow along for the ride, you become a more multi-dimensional person.
- Fear is there for a reason.
- When you can realistically, honestly, and truthfully look at your life and your mindset, it allows you to optimise yourself to achieve your dreams and live in that space where you are very successful.
- You need to make a lot of changes deep inside for you to be able to hold space and hold the energy of your ideal client and ideal business.
- Inner work is important because it helps you to organically grow and sustain the success that comes to you.
- There is no other YOU.
- Communicate with the shadow and give it what it needs. Ask yourself why do you feel this way and allow that “part” to express itself. It is really important to check-in with yourself and communicate with that part you, then go back to your executive space.
- Really knowing your gift and being confident in it, allows your ideal client to come to you.
- Work with coaches and go to amazing masterminds. You really need someone to be there to help you reflect on the things that you already know. Having someone you trust to ask you those questions and make that shift is really powerful.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Anna’s answers to the questions of our Innovation round. Listen to the interview to get the full scoop.
- #1 thing to be more innovative – Listen to our intuition. It is a much quieter place than your thoughts and will enable you to be the most innovative in your space.
- Best thing for new ideas – Develop your intuition. Know how your intuition works. The best way to be innovative and get ideas is to know where your intuition is leading you.
- Favourite tool for innovation – YouTube videos – personal motivation videos.
- Keep project / client on track – Surprise my clients. Give them a call. Regular check-ins.
- Differentiate – Connect with your intuition. Everyone has such unique qualities and unique facets of ourselves that we can bring into our coaching. Don’t be afraid to be you and experiment with the things that you like. That would make all the difference.
To Be a Leader
Have a coach who can help you get to where you need to go. Always invest in yourself. Don’t be afraid to invest in yourself because if you have that desire to grow and be successful, that is all you need.
Anna suggested I interview Amanda Cromer of Dark Branding. So Amanda, keep an eye on your inbox for an invitation from us to the InnovaBuzz podcast, courtesy of Anna Tsui.
Cool things about Anna
- She was born into an immigrant family from Southern China.
- She speaks Chinese and Italian.
- She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics degree from the University of Massachusetts, Boston.