Tim Storey, How to Renew Your Mind and Unleash The Miracle Mentality – InnovaBuzz 398
Tim Storey, The Miracle Mentality
In this episode, I’m really excited to have as my guest, Tim Storey, an acclaimed speaker, author, and life coach, who is well known for inspiring and motivating people of all walks of life, from entertainment executives, celebrities, and athletes to adults and children in the most deprived neighbourhoods in the country.
Tim has traveled to seventy-five countries and spoken to millions of people. He often meets privately to counsel high-profile leaders in various industries. He also hosts the World Shakers video podcast. In his new book The Miracle Mentality, Tim provides a road map to transcend negative thinking and renew your mind, leading to a transformed life with bigger adventures, more opportunities, and deeper meaning.
In our discussion, Tim talked to me about:
- The importance of education, observation and meaningful conversation in combination with one another
- We already have all we need inside us, to live The Miracle Mentality
- How to reframe our thinking when there are “life interruptions”
Simon Leslie in episode 346 introduced us to Tim.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the PodcastObservation, conversation, and education, are the three keys to our inner strength. @TimStorey on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Tim Storey, Author of The Miracle Mentality
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- We all have life interruptions, but we also all have the ability to bounce back from them.
- Observation, conversation, and education, are the three keys to our inner strength.
- Education can get us back to the right mindset. It helps us see beyond where we are.
- Don’t settle for “almost.” Almost means not quite. You are created to be “utmost“.
- We are all born to do something spectacular.
- Life is complicated but it is supposed to be lived.
- The three steps to finding The Miracle Mentality:
- Wake up!
- Take an inventory of your life – how are you doing mentally? How is the clarity of your mind? How are you doing physically?
- Partner with the right people who have the right mindset and then formulate the right plan.
- We all have that time in our lives where we thought we’re just a simple person or maybe even less, and it looks like we are going nowhere. Just stick with it over and over until you get a little break after a little break. Life is a series of small breaks. It’s not always one gigantic break.
- The person who becomes skilled at his craft will serve at the highest level. Always try to be the best that you could in whatever you do. Do the best you can and have a miracle mentality.
- The Miracle Mentality is not about getting rich. It is about doing your assignment.
- If you want to be the best at something, focus on getting better every day. Whilst you may have a goal in mind, it is taking action every day that will move you forward.
- Release your miracle mentality. Don’t just go and find it.
- If you want to be successful, don’t do a half-baked job.
- Live your life. Don’t just go through it. Live your life fully present, fully feeling, and fully alive.
- Find your calling. When you find your calling to be a happier person, find it and fulfil it.
- We all have an innate ability to do something spectacular, and sometimes it can be our deeds and actions that go unnoticed.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Tim’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- #1 thing to be more innovative – Be quiet. Get into a place of peace and quiet. What you get in those moments can change your life forever.
- Best thing for new ideas – Education, conversation, and observation.
- Favourite tool for innovation – Music
- Keep project/client on track – Find out who they really are. Get to know what’s in their soul and spirit, and what they feel they’ve always wanted to manifest. A person has a perceived revelation. When you get that revelation, it leads to conviction and that conviction leads to action, you become unstoppable.
- Differentiate – Realise that you are already in your own lane. You’ve been born an original, don’t die a copy. Don’t be anything else but yourself. Be authentic.
To Be a Leader
When you’re feeling the sting of your setback, just know that life is preparing your comeback. Something is changing in the atmosphere. Look up, behold, pay attention, and rise up again, because somebody needs to see you.
You can reach out and thank Tim through his website.
Tim suggested we have a conversation with Jim and Jamie Sheils of 18 Summers – The Family Board Meeting. So Jim and Jamie, keep an eye on your inboxes for an invitation from us to the InnovaBuzz Podcast, courtesy of Tim Storey.
- The Miracle Mentality: Tap into the Source of Magical Transformation in Your Life
- Comeback & Beyond: How to Turn Your Setback into Your Comeback
- Utmost Living: Creating and Savoring Your Best Life Now
Cool Things About Tim
- He lives in Beverly Hills and has an elevator in his house.
- He was recently interviewed for a full-hour segment of Oprah Winfrey’s OWN SuperSoul Sunday.
- He leads The Congregation Church in Placentia, CA, which meets weekly and provides spiritual insight and direction for people of diverse ages, backgrounds, and needs.