Information Marketing – Exceptionally Valuable Information
Information marketing – in this episode of the InnovaBuzz podcast, Jürgen explains that content marketing is really providing exceptionally useful information for your target audience, communicating effectively with them in a way that they find incredibly useful and without expecting anything in return. He says that he’d really like to see the term content marketing replaced by information marketing as this better captures the true purpose.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the Podcast
content marketing is really providing exceptionally useful information for your target audience @innovabiz on #InnovaBuzz Podcast Click To Tweet
Key points and take-aways from this episode on Information Marketing:
- Check your Facebook desktop feed – you may be able to do Facebook live directly from your desktop.
- The main purpose of content marketing is providing exceptionally useful information to your target audience and being as helpful as you possibly can, without any expectation of something in return.
- Communicating with your target audience in a way that is effective and engaging is vital – even to the point of conjuring the smell and taste of freshly baked bread (listen to the podcast!).
- Getting to know your target audience is really important and one very effective way to do that is constructing audience or ideal customer profiles.
- The difference between what your audience’s status before they have the information you provide, and their status after they have that information determines the value of that information. To be exceptionally valuable, that information has to dramatically improve their status.
- Share your profiles with us below in the comments (using the free templates provided)
- Here is our Your Best Year Yet Business Retreat, where we work with business owners in a luxury resort, to help them design an awesome year for their business in 2017-18.
- How to Build a Business Plan (1 Page) that Works – FREE Webinar
- Tips to Make Your Next Year your Best Yet
- Your Best Year Yet Retreat
Listen to the Podcast
Below is the ideal client profile that Jürgen talked about on the podcast.
To get your own template for profiling your target audience or ideal client and also defining their BEFORE and AFTER, go to this link and make a copy of the Google Doc there for your own use.