In this episode, Jürgen talks about reflections on a morning bike ride, working on the crew of a NLP Master Practitioners’ Workshop and the amazing transformations that he witnessed and also experienced.
He’s already talked about how leading others can lead to learning and change in Planning is Fun: Lessons from Running a Retreat – that’s a theme that comes up again in this episode.Helping others achieve transformation, transforms you! @innovabiz on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Listen to the Podcast
Show Notes from this episode about Amazing Transformations
Key points and take-aways from this episode include:
- Profound and lasting changes – amazing transformations – can occur instantaneously with NLP and I had the privilege of sharing in some while I was crewing for a NLP Master Practitioners’ Workshop this past week
- As I was part of the crew, I also experienced my own amazing transformations, some that surfaced on a solo morning bike ride, whilst my mind was “at rest”.
- You learn what you teach. Helping others achieve transformation, transforms you!
- Thank you Kim Doyal for your inspiration – “Just Show Up”
- Instead of focusing on the big audacious goal, just show up every day, give 100% and see where that leads – it might even get you to your goal, with no fretting or triggering the sabotage mechanisms
- Your unconscious mind will protect you and sabotage your goals if they are incongruent, even to the point of causing you serious physical harm!
- Reflections – great goals and being great, are awesome, but take care that they are congruent. It might be better to break down the goals into actions and just show up consistently, as suggested above.
- Where in my life am I playing a sabotage strategy?