POWERHOUSE PODCAST MARKETING How to EASILY, EFFECTIVELY & EFFICIENTLY Grow Your Business with Podcasting
See how at this free live MASTERCLASS on
Thursday 11 November, 5:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
This masterclass is for you if you are a(n):
- beginner or yet-to-start podcaster, feeling overwhelmed with all that there is to do = We'll make it EASY for you!
- existing podcaster, experiencing "pod-fade" - losing motivation, tired of the hard work, disappointed with your results = We'll re-motivate you, show you how it can be EASY and EFFECTIVE!
- existing podcaster unhappy with the return on investment and working hard to get more and more downloads, likes and shares (we call those "vanity metrics") = We'll enable you to refresh and Podcast with Impact!
Powerhouse Podcast Marketing
Podcasts are a hugely valuable promotional strategy to grow your business.
The key, of course, is converting your listeners to followers and fans and ultimately clients.
Podcasts enable you to amplify your message, build visibility, professional authority and credibility with your dream clients.
Why is podcasting is such an effective strategy right now for businesses?
- Podcast numbers for 2021 are at an all-time high and growing exponentially.
- Podcasting is not a fad. It has been around since the late 1990's.
- Authors have been using podcasting to get onto bestseller lists for over a decade.
- Podcast listening is replacing blog reading for many readers.
- Podcasts have little competition during many times of the day (car, gym, walking the dog, etc.)
- Recording equipment is affordable and accessible which makes it easy to produce high-quality audio.
- Hosting a podcast is a lot of work and costs money. Because of this, podcast directories are not overcrowded with millions of other authors who podcast.
- There are only 2 million ACTIVE podcasts vs billions of blogs.
There is room for you!
Find out how to get started with a Powerhouse Podcast
During this Live MASTERCLASS, You'll Discover:
A podcast workflow (system), that enables you to produce a high quality podcast, with minimum time cost per episode.
How to be effective and efficient in the preparation, recording, production and promotion of your podcast.
The art of building long-term, sustainable relationships with listeners and guests.
How you can REALLY monetize your podcast.
Get your existing podcast doing more for you.
Why you don't need millions of downloads, chase sponsorships, sell advertising, to have a successful, rewardable and profitable podcast.
What to do instead.
THREE huge time-savers in the podcast recording, editing, production and promotion work flow, that can save you hours on every episode AND still produce an exceptional experience for all.
Where to find some of the most time and money efficient tools available.
His passion is to enable people to create the life, lifestyle, and legacy they most desire, with the goal of inspiring them to implement a 3-Day Weekend / 4-Day Work Week lifestyle.
With over 120 episodes of his podcast, Wade has built his own podcasting system and style consistent with his own 3-Day weekend lifestyle. It took him 22 years to consistently work an abundant 4-day work week lifestyle and combine a highly successful podcast with that.
There's a good chance Wade can enable you to get there faster and easier!
His philisophy is to make marketing human again! To podcast like you're human and podcast to your ideal audience.
With over 470 episodes of the InnovaBuzz Podcast, Jürgen and his team have a robust system from identifying and inviting guests, through recording, editing, publishing and promoting each episode. There’s a magic question, that is key to growing the podcast, and other innovative strategies.
A key part of the Innovabiz Podcasting Flywheel is delivering exceptional experiences to the listener and to podcast guests as well as building and sustaining exceptional relationships.