Johann Nogueira, How to Grow and Scale Your Business Into an Empire – InnovaBuzz 341
Johann Nogueira, Business Authorities
In this episode, I’m really excited to have as my guest, Johann Nogueira of Business Authorities. Johann has spent his entire career solving problems and fixing businesses. He discovered the power of systemization and leverage in his early 20’s, where he built his first e-commerce business. This knowledge allowed him to grow not only his business but his clients as well. One of his latest businesses has reached a valuation of 8 figures in 2.5 years.
Johann has significantly increased the bottom lines of over 1,000 clients in more than 40 industries worldwide. He does this with a focus on technology and utilizing the systems he has built over the last two decades.
In our discussion, Johann and I talked about:
- The importance of selecting the right people to work with
- Building an “empire” by asking “What else can I acquire that serves my dream clients?”
- How you can win by sharing your ideas
Fabien Pataud in episode 308 introduced us to Johann.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the PodcastThere's no sense making a lot of money if you're not going to create an impact with it. Johann Nogueira @B_Authorities on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Johann Nogueira of Business Authorities
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- Finances play a huge role in helping you create an impact on the world.
- Business Authorities is built by business owners for business owners to provide them with the right formula to build, grow, and scale their business into an empire that can create a positive impact on the world.
- It takes a team to build a business.
- Once a business is systemized, it can grow really quickly.
- By leveraging technology, we can have greater influence in the world.
- When you have a vision, every decision that you make has to be questioned against that vision.
- Understand who you are serving and who you can help that gets the most amount of value from what you do.
- You want to be very selective about who you work with. You want to work with people who value the work that you do and who see great returns.
- Create a brand that will attract the right people. Think about what is important to them.
- There are a lot of little nuances that come with a brand.
- Make sure that all of your marketing collateral and sales presentations are focused on the people you serve. Nobody cares about what you do. What they do care about are the problems that you solve for them.
- Scale your business by creating policies, systems, and procedures that you could replicate not just within your team but by any team across your region, country, or overseas.
- Amplify your tribe. Go into businesses that already have access to the databases.
- Dominate your industry. Go and find out who else is servicing your clients.
- An empire means different things to different people.
- There’s no sense making a lot of money if you’re not going to create an impact with it.
- Anybody who says money doesn’t make you happy has literally not given enough away.
- Understand the value of what you are creating. Always remember what business you are really in.
- Mindset is 80% of success. It is the first step in the Business Authorities Formula. Mindset is what makes your mind right. When your mind is right and you know exactly what you want, you can get there much quicker.
- People who have a rich mindset talk about their ideas all the time, because they know that by talking about it more and more, they can take it into reality.
- Ideas are like opinions. Everybody has one, but it takes a lot of energy, effort, and resources to turn an idea into reality. By connecting with the right people and by talking about it, you will automatically attract the right people who can help you turn that idea into reality.
- Mindset is super important. You need to get it right. Once you have the vision, you become unstoppable.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Johann’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- #1 thing to be more innovative – Business is innovation and marketing. Innovation is life. Ask good questions and really be curious about how you can improve things.
- Best thing for new ideas – Ideas are triggered by everything.
- Favourite tool for innovation – Talking to people.
- Keep project/client on track – People, expectations, and boundaries. Outline the boundaries and expectations right up front.
- Differentiate – Streamline your process. Understand where your clients are right now and where they want to go.
To Be a Leader
There is an opportunity no matter what the circumstances. Keep that positive mindset. Know that no matter what, life goes on. Think about how you can maximise all the opportunities that are being presented to you right now to build a better world.
You can reach out and thank Johann through their website.
Cool Things About Johann
- He’s an Agricultural Scientist.
- He undertook his PhD as a joint venture between the University of Melbourne and the Department of Primary Industries. His thesis was focused on the water relations of different vegetation on controlling recharge of water tables in the Wimmera.
- He’s a Director at Earthlink Alliance and MyAlliance, a company specialising in digital and non-digital strategic business growth.