Enelin Toneva, Working from Anywhere and Building Remote Teams – Innova.Buzz 564
Enelin Toneva, Vivian Agency
Our guest in this episode is Enelin Toneva is the CEO & Founder of Vivian Agency. She is additionally a founder of the co-working space SpringHub, Head of Business Development of SafetyWing, and has the highest-rated affiliate marketing course on Udemy.
As a speaker, e-teacher, and consultant, Enelin supports growing businesses launching and growing their affiliate, referral, and partnership programs. She has launched 20+ affiliate programs, onboarded 6k affiliates, and generated over $8 million in revenue for her clients.
For the last 5 years, she has traveled across more than 40 countries while doing B2B and B2C marketing and sales for companies from different parts of the world like Wall Street, Sydney, and Europe.
In our conversation Enelin talked to me about
- the benefits of remote work;
- building a strong culture in remote teams;
- the importance of exploring new cultures and ideas to foster innovation and success.
Listen to the PodcastWorking remotely can provide a lot of freedom and the ability to explore the world. @enelinpaas on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Enelin Toneva, Vivian Agency
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- Working remotely can provide a lot of freedom and the ability to explore the world.
- When getting started, pro-bono work is a way to gain experience and reviews, and grow from there.
- Learning new skills and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone can open up a world of possibilities.
- Hiring from a global talent pool can bring in a wider range of skills and provide access to a more diverse and qualified workforce.
- Building a strong culture in a remote team starts by having a clear job description that is both concise and experiential. Look for people who are self-motivated and can work independently. Have a great onboarding experience.
- Enelin has an interesting approach to pay. She has a base salary, and offers a motivational system that rewards people for taking on more projects. This system encourages people to be open to taking on more responsibility and allows them to increase their salary as they do.
- Exploring new cultures and ideas is an invaluable experience that can help us to grow both personally and professionally and make us more innovative, creative and ultimately, more successful.
- Working with clients who are doing good things for the world can be very rewarding. It is important to find something that you are passionate about and that will make a positive impact in the world.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Enelin’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- 1 thing to be more innovative – Stop copying and comparing and worrying. Take action on your own ideas.
- Best thing for new ideas – Embrace failure and celebrate it. You’ll learn from failure.
- Favourite resource – Travelling, meeting new people and experiencing new cultures.
- Keep project/client on track – Clear goals, milestones and deadlines, with an owner for each. Regular communication.
- Differentiate – Embrace the things that make you who you are.
If you are unhappy in your work, make a change. Remote work has become increasingly popular in recent years due to the flexibility and convenience it offers. For those seeking to explore remote job options, there are a variety of resources available – from job boards to online communities, there are many ways to find remote job opportunities.
You can reach out and thank Enelin through the Vivian Agency website and on LinkedIn.
Enelin suggested we have a conversation with Sondre Rasch, Co-founder and CEO of Safety Wing on a future InnovaBuzz Podcast episode.
Cool Things About Enelin
- Enelin was born and grew up in Estonia. She recently lived in Africa and now lives in Mexico.
- Her favourite bird is a lilac-breasted roller because they like warm weather, look fun and colourful.
- She has a Politics and Governance degree from Tallinn University and a Master’s degree in cross media from the Baltic Film and Media School at the Tallinn University.
Imagine being a part of a select community where you not only have access to our amazing podcast guests, but you also get a chance to transform your marketing and podcast into a growth engine with a human-centered, relationship-focused approach. That’s exactly what you’ll get when you join the Flywheel Nation Community by purchasing a digital token, that will also give you access to a short audio program that walks you through the entire InnovaBuzz Podcasting Process. With a limited number of copies available, act now to seize this opportunity to take your podcast to the next level! Visit innovabiz.co/flywheel and get ready to experience the power of transformation.