Dr Victor Manzo, Owning Your Uniqueness and Sharing Your Gifts – InnovaBuzz 543
Dr Victor Manzo, Empowered Living
Our guest in this episode is Dr Victor Manzo, a former practicing certified pediatric chiropractor who is now a business mindset coach, 3x book author, podcaster and speaker. Vic brings a unique perspective to how we can lead more fulfilled and soul-filled lives through understanding basic truths of one’s mind, and how we can truly have your cake and eat it too. Vic has taken his studies of holistic/pediatric chiropractor, energy medicine practitioner, Reiki master/trainer and implemented them into his business mindset coaching.
In our conversation Vic talked to me about
- How to avoid burnout by focusing on who we are being more than what we are doing.
- Shifting our mindset from scarcity to abundance.
- Understanding our uniqueness and our gifts.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the Podcast
If we don't "see" something in our view, it doesn't exist in our world. That's how our mind keeps us comfortable and protected. Yet, if we change our view, we change our world. @drvic21 on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Dr Victor Manzo, Empowered Living
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- Keep raising your consciousness level so you can appreciate the greatness of who you are.
- If we can understand how our mind works and how it sometimes tricks us, we can start to take back control of our life and not let it be dictated.
- If we don’t “see” something in our view, it doesn’t exist in our world. That’s how our mind keeps us comfortable and protected. Yet, if we change our view, we change our world.
- Everything happens as we are rather than happens to us.
- You will experience what you focus on. Your thoughts and emotions will drive actions that allow experiences.
- The law of inspired action: The thing that you need to take action on will inspire you; you’ll be pulled towards it; you can’t ignore it.
- Our mind doesn’t like uncertainty – it wants control. It’s good to have for our wellbeing, but we don’t want that control to dictate our life. By letting go, we open up new possibilities.
- We need to look at things from a new perspective and do different things if we want different results.
- Being comfortable is not always a good thing. Being comfortable with being uncomfortable is a great thing.
- The voices in our head – our self-talk, our inner-critic – is the total conditioning we have been subjected to during our developmental years. It’s not us! Separating our self-talk from our identity, allows us to flip the script – replace the negative with the positive.
- Visualizing a remarkable experience in our life, can act as an anchor to change our mindset to positive.
- If you’ve achieved something before, you can achieve things again.
- You can never have self-worth issues when you truly know how unique you are.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Vic’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- 1 thing to be more innovative – Focus on being in a high energy state. Quieten down your mind with activities like a walk in the forest.
- Best thing for new ideas – Meditation. It opens the door for me to uncover new ideas.
- Favourite tool for innovation – Myself: Everything I need is within me! Know when you are in alignment.
- Keep project/client on track – Enabling them to manage their energy.
- Differentiate – Share your gifts with the world. There are no two things in the entire universe that are identical.
Create a vision for your life. What we can see in our imagination, we can create in this world. Write down your vision and check that you are living to the vision.
You can reach out and thank Vic through his website.
- Website – Empower Your Reality
- Podcast – The Mindful Experiment
- Instagram – @drvicmanzo
- TikTok – @drvicmanzo
- Twitter – @drvic21
- Dr. Vic Manzo – Rediscover Your Greatness: A Guide to an Inspired and Fulfilled Life
- Dr. Vic Manzo – A Walk in the Dark: A Guide to Finding Your TRUE LIGHT
- Dr. Vic Manzo – Decoding the Matrix: Powerful Tips for Unleashing Your Potential and Accelerating Your Spiritual Awakening
Cool Things About Vic
- Vic is a Doctor of Chiropractic and Alternative Healthcare and also runs the Wellness Path Chiropractic Office
- Vic revealed on the podcast that he loves to do woodworking projects.
- Vic is a proud dad of a twelve week old daughter
If you’d like a peek behind the curtain, of this show, go to innovabiz.co/flywheel – there you’ll be able to get your very own Digital Token which will give you membership of the Flywheel Nation Community, where you’ll have direct access to our amazing podcast guests, as well as a short audio program that walks you through the entire InnovaBuzz Podcasting Process. We have minted just 30 copies of this digital token so get in quick before they’re snapped up!