Diana Gremillion, How to Achieve Next Level Success by Working Smarter, Not Harder – InnovaBuzz 432
Diana Gremillion, Successful Life Strategies
In this episode, I’m really excited to have as my guest, Diana Gremillion, former investment banker and founder of Successful Life Strategies. Through her dynamic workshops and coaching programs, Diana helps top professionals reach peak performance with the best stress management techniques and time-tested systems to confidently achieve extraordinary results. As an experienced speaker, trainer, and Master Coach, she is passionate about showing others how to take their success to the next level as they find lasting success and happiness.
In our discussion, Diana talked to me about:
- Ways to control our energy
- Ways to balance passion and energy when doing what you love
- Embracing your unique attributes and creativity
Rusty Gaillard in episode 411 introduced us to Diana.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the PodcastSuccess is not just about passion and hard work. It is also about your thoughts, feelings, mindset. – Diana Gremillion on #InnovaBuzz podcast Click To Tweet
Show Notes from this episode with Diana Gremillion of Successful Life Strategies
Key points and takeaways from this episode include:
- There’s additional energy that comes by doing what you love but you have to be careful not to over-extend yourself and pay attention to what your body is telling you.
- Success is not just about passion and hard work. It is also about your thoughts, feelings, and mindset. It is also having systems and processes in place to attract more of what you want so that whilst you are working hard, the universe is also working hard to bring you the resources, opportunities, and ideas that you need to manifest your dreams.
- Things that look rotten can go through a transformation. It’s all about using these same ingredients by applying skills and techniques to shape them in the way that we want, and ultimately, changing the results.
- You can’t control everything that’s happening; you can control your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- You can transform trauma into something richer. When something seems sour or bitter, you can add sweetness to it and transform the entire experience into something that has more depth and nuance.
- A rotting ingredient is not a bad thing. It’s an opportunity for transformation.
- When you’re feeling frustrated, be honest about how you feel so that you can release that energy, otherwise, it will just keep coming back. Release it, speak about it, and give it space. Honor that feeling because you will never get anywhere for as long as you are ignoring it.
- Tune in to gratitude. Gratitude helps you remember the things that you have even when it seems that what you don’t have is so much.
- Focus on what you have, not on what you don’t have. When you focus on what you don’t have, your brain is going to find more information that proves you don’t have what you want to have. By tuning in and being grateful for the blessings that you presently have in your life, you begin to attract more of those because we get what we focus on.
- We don’t need more resources. What we need is more resourcefulness.
- Being resourceful is not about getting more resources. It’s about feeling full and grateful for the resources that we have so that we can have a different experience with them.
- Once you’ve overcome trauma, you can do it again and again. You already have those resources. You have the resilience and grit within you and the tools to overcome a crisis when you’ve done it before.
- Visualise what it is that you truly want and create a coherent vibration of that vision. The clearer and more coherent you can make that picture, the more effectively you are sending out the vibration of that dream to the universe.
- Meditation is working with the law of attraction and energy. It is understanding that energy circulates and is consistently moving. It’s not just about the energy that you are sending out through your action, but it’s also about allowing opportunities to come to you. Meditate, relax, and trust that if you do the work, these pieces will show up.
- It’s important to take steps that will move you forward to your dreams but it also important to allow space for your dream to show up to you. You have to give space for the universe to bring its blessings to you.
- Take action to build your dream and schedule them based on the time and resources that you have at the moment.
- Meditation has different levels but you can do it in a way that is manageable.
- Meditation is a manifestation of the law of attraction. You have to do some of the work and allow the other pieces to be attracted to you. Putting in all your energy can actually repel the thing that you want, so you need to leave a bit of space for the universe to meet you and bring you what you want.
- Meditation is like having a conversation. It becomes richer when you allow space for people to respond to you.
The Buzz – Our Innovation Round
Here are Diana’s answers to the questions of our innovation round. Listen to the conversation to get the full scoop.
- #1 thing to be more innovative – Stay curious.
- Best thing for new ideas – Stop thinking that you have all the answers.
- Favourite tool for innovation – Creativity. Create without judgement and allowing for mistakes. The willingness to fail is knowing that as long as you learn from it, it was a lesson, not a loss.
- Keep project/client on track – Light the fire inside of them. Show them how to get back in touch with their fire. Remind them of what they love and help them come back and stay connected to it. No one can take away energy that comes from within.
- Differentiate – Bring together your talents, passion, and experiences to create your signature dish that will set you apart and that no one else can copy. You already have everything within you, and it is your job as the personal chef of your life to draw out your ingredients and use your experiences to design and create something that you absolutely love.
To Be a Leader
Whatever situation you are in and whatever ingredients that you have, you have what it takes to transform it. You are here to transcend and transform that experience from a nightmare into a journey.
You can reach out and thank Diana through her website.
Diana suggested we have a conversation marketing coach and author of The Manifest List, Sharon Gutierrez and Arliss Dudley-Cash of Solutions by Arliss. So Sharon and Arliss, keep an eye on your inboxes for an invitation from us to the InnovaBuzz Podcast, courtesy of Diana Gremillion.
Cool Things About Diana
- She studied Classic Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management at the French Culinary Institute.
- She’s had more than 500 hours of face-to-face and virtual training completed.
- She speaks English, Spanish, and Tagalog.