Live Online Event
Being a Podcast Guest
and Podcasting Q&A
FREE Webinar: Being a Podcast Guest and Podcasting Q&A
with Dr. Jürgen Strauss
Friday, April 3, 2020
- 10:00 - 11:00 AEDT (Melbourne, Sydney)
- 07:00 - 08:00 AWST (Perth)
- 19:00 - 20:00 Eastern (New York) - April 2
- 18:00 - 19:00 Central (Chicago) - April 2
- 16:00 - 17:00 Pacific (Los Angeles) - April 2
- 00:00 - 01:00 BST (London) - April 3
THIS WEBINAR WILL START IN:
A replay will be available for 72 hours after the event, although you'll get most value out of attending live and participating.
There are currently over 700,000 podcasts in the public domain and in most first world countries between 25 - 50% of the population listen to podcasts. Some 3.5 million people listen in Australia alone.
Most podcasts are looking for guests!
Of course, you could start your own podcast (and if you want to find out how - go here), or you could start by being a podcast guest on other people's shows.
In this presentation you’ll learn:
- the advantages to your business of being a podcast guest
- how to land guest appearances on other peoples’ podcast
- how to get maximum value and exposure from your guest appearances
Your Presenter: Dr Jürgen Strauss, host of the InnovaBuzz Innovation Podcast with over 260 episodes and still going strong.
Q& A Session on all things Podcasting too