P: +61 434 902 884
Transformational Marketing Strategist | Podcaster | Speaker
Owner and Chief Innovator of Innovabiz - partnering with innovative, exceptional business coaches and consultants to enable them to build sustainable visibility, professional credibility and a deep connection with their dream clients.
I’ve spent years in both the corporate world and small business world at the intersection of technology, science, human behaviour, marketing and business management.
My philosophy is making marketing human! Marketing is about building relationships with people we serve; marketing is about enabling people to achieve and excel; it’s about working with people. Our Map places marketing at the heart of business and mirrors a hero’s journey taken by the customer.
With over 400 episodes of the InnovaBuzz Podcast, we have a robust system from identifying and inviting guests, through recording, editing, publishing and promoting each episode. There’s a magic question, that is key to growing the podcast, and other innovative strategies.
A key part of our Marketing Map is customer retention; delivering exceptional experiences, helping them solve more problems and having them share their stories. We work with clients on systems for encouraging reviews, managing reviews and owning your online reputation.
Innovative Marketing Strategies - our 12 Step Transformational Marketing Blueprint, guides our customers through a marketing journey and use this process to build their marketing strategy
Getting clarity around your ideal client / audience / team member - using Empathy Mapping in a unique way, to really understand your ideal target audience and build a message that will resonate with them and engage them.
Podcasting Process - We publish two of our own podcasts - InnovaBuzz and Tales of Marketing Transformation. We produce a host of podcasts for our clients.
Reputation Management (Review Management) - we help businesses to model excellent customer service, then harness the power of online reviews as a marketing tactic for growth.
is a transformational marketing strategist, helping businesses build visibility, professional authority and connection with their ideal clients. As his business name suggests, he is passionate about helping businesses achieve exceptional results through innovation and modern human-centered marketing.
Jurgen believes marketing seems to have somewhat lost its way in business, becoming less about nurturing relationships and more about chasing the elusive dollar and a bigger slice of the pie. His vision and philosophy is simple - make your marketing human again and make it about creating your client’s story, leading them on their exceptional journey with you as their guide. And he has created his unique 12 Step Transformational Marketing Blueprint as a simple, step-by-step way to do exactly that.
As a podcast host himself, Jurgen has held meaningful conversations with hundreds of outstanding entrepreneurs from all around the world gaining insight into what makes them ‘tick’, what ‘lights them up’, why they do what they do and what inspiration and value they can add to the rest of the world.
A Master Practitioner and champion of Neuro Linguistic Programming (a communication tool and change management system based on the study of excellence which is used to great effect worldwide), Jurgen incorporates the myriad of tools NLP provides to help his clients produce empathy maps, identify their ideal client audience and achieve outstanding results.
Prior to founding Innovabiz, Jürgen worked in the science and chemical industries leading large global multi-national teams across Asia, Europe, India, North America and Australia. He's spent years at the intersection of technology, science, human behaviour, marketing and business management.
On a more personal note, Jurgen is happily married with two outstanding adult children of whom he is very proud. Jurgen is an avid photographer, and enjoys public speaking, and cycling – a passion he shares with both his “children”.
Recent Podcast Guest Appearances
Some Questions You Could Ask
I welcome any questions you'd like to explore with me - in fact, I love conversations that take me to new places.
Most important, I want to add value to your audience!
Here are some that I've been asked in the past. Feel free to add your own!
- Why is it important to have an ideal client defined clearly for your business?
- What is an Empathy Map? Why is it important?
- How does an Empathy Map help in understanding your client? How does it help in developing your marketing message? How does it help in building a relationship with your clients?
- How have you implemented the ideal client exercise and Empathy Map in your business?
- What do you mean with "making Marketing more Human again"?
- What is your marketing framework? How is it different to other marketing?
- What is Transformational Marketing?
- What is the customer journey and why is that important in marketing?
- How do you use podcasting in your marketing? What are you doing to maximise or increase the chance of your success when it comes to podcasting? How do you improve the chances that people listening will in some way continue to engage with you in some sort of action?
- I know you’ve got some amazing skills when it comes to systems & processes. How did you get into that?
- What are some of the things you see people afraid of doing or afraid to implement when it comes to creating processes & systems?