Transformational Marketing Blueprint with Dr. Jürgen Strauss
“It is only when you get a clear understanding of yourself that you can then start to build an empathetic connection with your dream client.“
It was a great privilege to be a guest on The Savvy Scribe Podcast to talk about our 12-Step Transformational Marketing Blueprint.
The Savvy Scribe Podcast is hosted by Janine Kelbach, who was our guest in episode 382 of the InnovaBuzz Podcast. Each episode of the Savvy Scribe features incredible guests who share their stories about life and entrepreneurship that can help you open your creative mind.
Here are some of the takeaways from our conversation.
- The Transformational Marketing Blueprint is a 12-step marketing journey that is divided into 3 sections that mirror the “know, like, and trust” factor.
- The first step in the Transformational Marketing Journey is really getting to know yourself – your purpose and values, and how that fits into your business.
- It is only when you get a clear understanding of yourself that you can then start to build an empathetic connection with your dream client.
- Really get to know your dream client. Be clear about the problem or need that they have and then craft a really powerful message around the transformation that you can make for that person.
- Not all customers are on the same part of the journey. You need to nurture each of them that are coming into those journeys and meet them where they’re at.
- Always deliver on your promise in a way that is an exceptional experience. Identify the things that you can do immediately after the purchase to make people feel that they have made the right decision to purchase from you. It’s not enough that you do a fabulous job in what you deliver. You also have to start thinking about how you can enhance that overall experience.
- Continue nurturing your customers at every step of the journey. Check-in with them regularly to make sure that they are actually achieving the result that you promise and holding them accountable to do the work that they need to do to achieve the result.
- Keep having conversations with your customers to identify other opportunities to deliver more value. When customers feel nurtured and they have an amazing experience with you, upselling becomes easy. You don’t have to convince them in a big way to buy something else because you have built the relationship.
- Always look after your loyal customers. They are your biggest fans and your most powerful referral strategy. Make sure that your relationship with them is always at a stage where if you say you would like them to give you a testimonial, they will jump through hoops to do that.
- Celebrate your successes! Take the time to celebrate things that are going well.
- Reach out to your network and other people’s network. Start having meaningful conversations with them about what problems they are facing.
- Once you have a couple of customers that are joy to work with, start building your dream customer profile. Clone your favourite customer and identify where they are because that is where you want to be.