Marketing Through Podcasts with Dr. Jürgen Strauss
Podcasting is an intimate medium that allows you to connect with your audience in a way that other forms of marketing can’t match.
Are you wondering if podcasting is a good marketing strategy for your business?
Podcasting is an amazing way to reach your customers, grow your business and build relationships. It’s an intimate medium that allows you to connect with your audience in a way that other forms of marketing can’t match. You can use podcasting to tell stories that engage listeners and help them see the world through your eyes. And it’s easier than ever before!
If you’re wondering where to start, then tune in to my wonderful conversation with Franklin Taggart on his podcast, Your Own Best Company. We talked about how you can use podcasts as a marketing tool and why they are so powerful in helping businesses reach their goals. It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting out or if you already have a successful business – there are lots of benefits to using podcasts in your marketing strategy.
Here are some of the takeaways from our conversation.
- A website is more than visuals and imageries. It’s an interactive experience that takes customers on a journey when they’re looking for a product or service. If you make their journey easy and straightforward, they will be happy with what’s on offer.
- You can easily start your own podcast with the people you already know. Invite them to be on your show. They’ll surely enjoy sharing their expertise with your listeners.
- There are lots of things that you can learn by having a podcast. It allows you to delve deeper into topics and then apply those new ideas to your business.
- Make your podcast extra special by asking guests for recommendations on who else you should bring on your show. This is a great way to grow the network and have more people know about it!
- Know who you are and why you do what you’re doing. And then get really clear on who your dream audience is. What do they need and how you can help them with that. Your message will resonate with the right people if it caters specifically to their interests or needs.
- Think about where your dream audience is most likely to be and start a conversation with them. Nurture that engagement, and eventually, it will evolve into an opportunity.
- Take a moment to celebrate your wins and find ways to improve on what you do well.
- Consistency is key! Make sure that you’re publishing episodes regularly and promoting them across different platforms. Nurture the relationships you’ve built by inviting people who like what they hear or share their opinion on it with others!
- Getting on other people’s podcasts as a guest is a powerful way to get in front of a new audience. It gives you some practice of having those conversations and presenting your message. And of course, you could talk about your podcast there too!
- Transcribing each episode is a tedious and time-consuming process. You can make your podcast more interesting by highlighting the key takeaways from each episode and using them for your show notes instead of a full transcription.
- Keep your listeners engaged and motivated by providing a clear call to action for each episode. Think about what the biggest takeaways are and invite your listeners to take action around that.
- Podcasting is a fantastic way to learn from experts in their fields. It’s like getting free masterclasses and then sharing what you’ve learnt with your audience.
Watch the full episode here.
Podcasting is a fantastic way to learn from experts in their fields. It's like getting free masterclasses and then sharing what you’ve learnt with your audience. @Innovabiz on #YourOwnBestCompany Click To Tweet