The Mind Body Business Show with Dr. Jürgen Strauss
“Success is being able to live your ideal life whilst at the same time making a difference in other people’s lives so that they too can live their ideal life.“
It was a great privilege to be a guest on The Mind Body Business Show to share my journey to success and the lessons I’ve learned along the way in building a successful business.
Hosted by Brian Kelly, The Mind Body Business Show is a show about the three pillars of success, where guest experts share their proven recipe for success and some powerful strategies to grow and sustain a successful business.
Here are some of the takeaways from our conversation.
- We win by winning together. There are things that are more important than winning for yourself, and that is helping everybody to win.
- Start by understanding who your ideal client is and how you can connect with them. Really get to know what their needs, pains, dreams, and frustrations are, in order to gain their attention, and start building a relationship.
- People do business with people they know, like, and trust. All of those start with building a relationship.
- Establishing a strong relationship with your ideal client enables you to have an honest conversation with that person without worrying that the relationship might break down if things go wrong.
- Feedback is an opportunity to improve.
- Have systems and processes in place that will enable you to work ON your business rather than IN it.
- There’s a lot of things that you can do with technology but it’s important to keep being focused on building relationships. Use the technology to help free yourself from mundane tasks and spend more time interacting with people to build real relationships.
- Do your best to provide value without expecting anything in return. People can sense if you’re just there to draw them into a funnel. If you go in without expectations and give value upfront, your results will be better.
- Use automation to start a conversation in order to quickly understand what it is that your ideal client needs the most help with and how you can provide something that will help them solve that problem in the best way possible.
- Build a business that serves you and not the other way around. Success is being able to live your ideal life whilst at the same time making a difference in other people’s lives so that they too can live their ideal life.
- Focus on your dream customer. Determine who it is and focus on their needs that you may have a proprietary skill or talent in fulfilling that need.
- Everything is temporary. Everything will pass. We can’t stop what’s happening, but we can move forward to come out of this in the best way we can. Be really present and enjoy the process.