Cash In On Camera, Grow Your Network Podcasting, featuring Dr. Jürgen Strauss
Podcasting is an amazing way to build your network and get more sales. You can use it as a powerful marketing tool that will help you grow your brand and increase awareness of what you have to offer.
Podcasting is one of the most exciting and engaging mediums to use for marketing your business. It’s also an extremely fun way to connect with your audience on a more personal level. You can start building relationships with people who are just as passionate about what they do as you are. And it’s not just about connecting with other entrepreneurs – there are plenty of opportunities for collaboration and partnerships within the world of podcasting too!
I’m so excited to share with you my recent conversation with Sheryl Plouffe on her Cash In On Camera VIDEO podcast, where I shared my podcasting journey, along with some tips and tricks on how to systemize your podcasting process. We talked about everything from getting started, finding guests, and creating an amazing experience for both your guest and listeners.
Here are some of the takeaways from the interview.
- Podcasting is a great positioning and marketing tool.
- Podcasting enables you to connect with like-minded people who can refer you to other people that can help grow your business.
- Podcasting is a powerful tool for learning new things and gaining expert insights on things that you want to implement in your business.
- Podcasting is an intimate medium. Having the privilege to be in the listener’s ear is very personal. It is one of the most personal and direct ways to reach your audience and build a relationship with them.
- The Podcasting Flywheel is a framework that teaches everything you need to know, to easily, effectively, and efficiently grow your business with podcasting – from choosing a topic and finding guests, to really showcasing your knowledge and personality to a highly engaged audience and at the same time, build a deep and sustainable connection with your podcast guests.
- Make sure that you’re only bringing in guests that are really interesting and will provide value to your listeners. Start a conversation with them prior to recording the episode to really get to know them and help them become comfortable in talking to you.
- Continue having those conversations and building a relationship with your guests even after their episode is published. Send them a personalised message thanking them for being a guest. Follow up on the conversation by commenting on their latest social media posts or sending them a quick email when appropriate.
- Building a relationship starts with having a conversation.
- Podcasting provides huge benefits to your business, your marketing, and your branding. It’s an amazing way to build your network and get more sales. You can use it as a powerful marketing tool that will help you grow your brand and increase awareness of what you have to offer.