Taking Massive Action
In today's episode, Jürgen talks about taking massive action - one of the Five Success Principles from NLP. He lists 3 examples, walking through a marketing campaign, step by step; asking the questions "if you know you can't fail, what would you do?"; and finally alerting to a challenge to be revealed in Episode #63. Listen to the podcast and read the post to find out more.
Listen to the Podcast
- Beginning with the end in mind - focus on our ideal customer (business owner who wants to move from buying themselves a job to owning a highly profitable business that provides abundance and enables them to have the family lifestyle they want. They are driven by the desire to make a difference in their community and their business, and are motivated to learn and grow. Their biggest challenge is scaling their business to the next level. They want growth, are up for a mio $ business, committed, - we'll help those business owners to set the plans to achieve that lifestyle and business.
- Second Step is defining our offer that will address their need
- Core offer = Planning retreat
- “Get to Know You” offer = Four webinars by the Four awesome presenters, all based around the theme of the Five Success Principles, focused on each of our areas of expertise.
- Free offer - in exchange for their email, and a series of educational emails to expand on that offer, e.g.
- Valuable and educational content at the front of that - blog post
- “A Content Marketing Framework that Saves Time and Makes Blogging Easy”.
- Third Step - set it all up
- Landing Page
- Thank You Page
- Offer 1 (Content Marketing Strategy Worksheet)
- Offer 2 (Webinars)
- Drip email campaign with educational emails and reminders about the webinar offer
- Video Information Page with 5 launch videos
- Webinar Registration page - offer Planning Retreat