Systems and Processes - Business Systems Summit
In today's episode of the InnovaBuzz Podcast, Jürgen outlines our process for developing systems and processes, why these are so important for every business and how you can benefit from the Business Systems Summit.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the Podcast
Key points and take-aways from this episode on Systems and Processes:
- Well documented systems and processes are business critical
We structured and documented systems and process are vital to every business. Everyone in the business should understand the WHY, have quick and easy access to all the systems and be using them.
- Start your systems and processes with a "System for Systems"
Document the process for writing and developing systems first. Organise your documentation storage into functions.
- Start with Why and the Outcome
Begin every process with "Why are we doing this" and "How will we know it's finished".
- Use Expert Summaries
Those who know the process, will get most use from checklists and not be held up with the detail of a process they already know.
- Use different media
Cater for the different communication preferences by using visual, audio and language that speaks to everyone..
- Systems for Documentation
SystemHUB, Process St, KISSFLOW and Google Drive combined with Over DRIVE are all good and have different features that appeal to different audiences.
Business Systems Summit - Discounted All Access Pass
For the next few days Access ALL Passes (Value $395) for the Business Systems Summit on June 22 and 23 - are available at a discounted rate of $195.
Hurry to lock in the special price which gives you:
- Documentation for all 30+ systems as standard operating procedures, ready for you to swipe and deploy in your own business;
- Access to all session recordings for life - meaning you can attend at your own pace, or revisit any sessions later;
- 3 months access to systemHUB.com - giving you access to even more systems and standard operating procedures to deploy in your business - valued at $210;
- A website health and authority audit - analysing your search engine optimization factors and more - valued at $150;
- And the Authority Content home study course - showing you the system to build yourself as an authority in your industry through content marketing - valued at $295!